The brand new Surfinlock Future is there. This surfboard lock works for all boards with Future fins or compatible fin systems (fin screws on the front).
Like all our surfinlock it is made out of the best stainless steel and will last a lifetime. Get the bundle with the perfectly fitting looplock cable, all packed in a nice textile bag.
- stainless steel lock
- looplock 8mm
- double locking ring
- textile bag
Method of use:
- slide the steel base into the keel socket
- tighten the screw into the base
- slide the other piece of steel through the groove in the base making sure it covers the screw
- secure the cable where you want to attach the board and pass it through the hole in the steel piece
- close the padlock and make sure that no steel piece moves.
The steel base is also sold separately for €37.95 to secure several boards on one cable.